Friday, December 15, 2006

Freshman Class



My Freshman English class poses for photos in the hallway. They have been waiting patiently for me to post this pic for a while, so here it is, sorry it took so long. They still have a long way to go, but their English has been improving a lot recently. This is a night class, and many of them work jobs, and then come here for class. I have had to improve my Chinese in order to talk to them, but this is good for me. These are only some of them, there are actually 50 students in this class. This is common in Taiwan, and Asia, but luckily I only have three classes of 50, and my other three classes have 6, 5, and 2 students respectively.

1 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger Patrice said...

I agree with you. Being a teacher, we always want to see if our students can make some progress along the time we are teaching them. I also found out that most of classes I'm teaching have improved quite a bit by now. Some of the students even wrote me cards and letters saying that they have improved their English because of me. I'm really happy to hear that, really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home