Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Itenerary

So I spent some time in Bangkok and then down to the islands on the East side of the thin Southern strip of Thailand, the opposite side of Phuket which where all the old fat people go. There are three islands, Ko Samui, Ko Phnagyan, and Ko Tao. Ko Samui is the largest and most commerical. Skipped that. Ko Phangyan is where the Full Moon party was. Hit that. Then on to Ko Tao for a little mellowing, then back to bangkok. I was supposed to go to Chiang Mai, but it was really far away, and I was low on Money, so i just went back to Bangkok. Which was a bummer cause Bangkok sucks, its a huge city, very crowded, dirty, polluted, built up in a hectic pell-mell way, lots of hustlers, and the traffic is a nightmare. So no elephants or mountains for me. Very sad. The upside was that I got to see some cool temples and museums and the kings palace and stuff. Also the people I met were very cool. Mostly westerners, but very cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home