Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Day in the Life


Here is an excerpt from my journal for one day in Thailand:
Well boys, I got up this morning to the sound of waves crashing in,
right on the beach, girls froliking in the surf, did some Tai Chi, had breakfast, and then got a "taxi", which was really a truck, riding open air in the back with two Swedish girls through a Coconut grove on a tropical island direct to another part of the beach to go snorkeling. All in all not a bad morning really. And when I get back I still have two weeks vacay to travel a bit and be lazy. So it's all good actually. Lots of Europeans here, wish there were more Thais (call me crazy but it is Thailand) I mean I would rather mess with Thai girls than Euros at this point but whatever. Also Australian girls are hot too. Later. Will post many photos to my blog when I return. Been trying to get a tan but I am still a pale white motherfucker, also I am the only American here, which is probably a good thing (yes zaheer I don't always like us either) (The photo is of the road I was on)
-G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home