Tuesday, February 27, 2007


Brooks poses for the camera. I didn't want to have to post this, but I'll go ahead, at least for the blackmail value. This is what happens when you play strip poker at 3am. To his credit there were also girls involved. It is sad that today you can't do anything crazy anymore because there is always some idiot there with a camera to record it and post it to the internet. In this case that idiot is me! Hahahahahahaha! I really could start a small business either blackmailing people not to post the pics I have, or selling them online, or access to the url after I post it. That is the nature of entrepeneurialism in the internet age. Some of you may know what I mean. I'll give you my paypal account. Anonymous payments accepted, just write a cryptic note that lest me know who you are and what photos you do or don't want. Of course it's also reciprical, if you have incriminating evidence of me that may derail my political career later in life, let me know, and we'll work out a deal. Those of you out there know who I am talking to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home