Thursday, February 15, 2007



















This last photo is the Kings palace. Well, i only got shots from far away because you have to wear long pants to go inside, and since it was 93 out, I was wearing shorts. They do have a place where you can change into pants that they provide, but I refused. It's the principle of the thing. Who are you to tell me that I have to wear long pants? I'm the King of Siam! Well whoopteefreakingdooo your majesty but you can suck it. So I didn't go in. And it is sad really because who knows if I will ever go back there and get to see that beautiful place? I know I am being stupid, but you gotta have your principles right? Also I just have a deep seated hatred of monarchy and authority in my blood, so when it is 93 and some dingleberry says I gotta put pants on and I am on vacation, my natural reaction is "fuck you your highness". You're no better than me, why should I put pants on for you? Now to enter a Wat (temple) sometime this also applies but at least that's religious and I respect the Buddha. See the top pic. It is a 40 foot long, 20 foot high gold Buddha. This was essentially Buddha's message: "When I die, build huge gold monuments to me while the people live in poverty".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home