Sunday, September 09, 2007

Fantasy Football


OK so we are staring a new football season (American football not soccer you idiots) and I am playing a fantasy football league for the first time. My best players are Peyton Manning and Rudi Johnson, but after that my level of talent drops precipitously. But it's all just for fun anyways. Here in Taiwan it is hard to get the games on TV. They showed the Sun. night and Mon. night games here last year, live, which meant Mon. morning and Tues. morning here which sucks when you have to work. I bought a DVD-R player which is like a VCR for DVD's so I can record the games (sometimes they showed them at like 4am). But then if you miss the game and have it on tape delay, you have to force yourself (and remember) not to look at the result on the internet or it is ruined. I am usually able to stop myself, but friends don't. But at least I work with Americans, so we are all into football and can talk about it. Most of the foreigners here are British or Canadian, or Australian, or South African etc. so they like Rugby and Cricket which I could give a rats ass about. So let's pray the games are on, and remember Rudi! Rudi! Rudi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home