Saturday, November 18, 2006

Victory- as so sweet


Yeah baby! I'm smoking a cigar! Michigan sucks! Republicans suck! Victory!
Wendler and Rumsfeld suck too! Ha! We're No. 1! We're No. 1! I credit my lucky red Ohio State hat. I had lost it and freaked and tore up the house, then I found it. During the game I took it off for awhile and we fumbled, then I put it back on and we won. It will now be framed and hung on the wall.
Listening to it on the internet radio, the guys are already saying, let's go to Arizona
to watch the Championship game. Well, I wish I could, but no way. Still, it's awesome.
And in the works we still have LeBron for the Cavs.

1 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Blogger Patrice said...

Well, I guess only a few people might know who Wendler is--hopefully, he is not still working at the same place but move to somewhere else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home