Sunday, September 17, 2006


Hello all and welcome to my website on Taiwan!
I will use this site for sharing news, updates, info, and photos with friends, family
and all interested on the web. Sometimes things in Taiwan make sense and sometimes
they don't. Through photos I will try to document life here, because I know it
is hard for people back home to picture how it really is over here.

This is me, the hero of our little saga, while hiking up a mountain near Nantou. There was a Daoist temple at the top but it burned down and now there is just a small one.

1 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

hi gabe, rachelle told me you had a new weblog and i managed to find you. i'm teaching at cesl again, send me an email and tell me how you're doing. and tell bi chen hi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home